Pages

Sunday, 22 March 2009

TWO FOLLOWERS ALREADY!!!!

Two followers of my blog and I haven't written anything yet.

I now feel somewhat under pressure to make a start. I set up the page a few days ago and thought I could just sneak in quietly when no-one was looking and do a kind of test run just for me.

But there you are...my two followers...waiting patiently for me to produce something.

This first post is a test run though, because I need to work out how to use this blog. I am a pc numpty (as one of you already knows) so it may take me a little while to work out the techy side of things.

In the meantime, I am having a good think about the things in my life that I would like to share, so please be patient till I return.

5 comments:

  1. I remember my first post - I was so excited after doing it and, even though it took me about three years to get any followers, I loved my very first press of the Publish button.

    I'm going to promote you to my sidebar - happy blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you and TAF hadn't appeared as followers I would probably never have made a start...so thankyou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So this was the moment you became a 'born again blogga' . Congratulations Ayak and good luck for the future of your new blogette here. I'm sure it will become very very popular in a few years time.

    Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness Phil...you are digging deep in the cellar! I can't believe it's almost 2 years. I'm surprised I can still find things to write about!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x