Tuesday, 9 June 2009

Happy Days

Billy's first proper smile (not wind) snapped by my daughter on her mobile phone. Doesn't it just make you so happy to see a baby smile?

Happy days are here at last. I should be depressed...I have debts and no money. My year-old laptop packed up yesterday. It's been sent to the manufacturer as it's still under guarantee but should take about 3 months! I can't be off the internet for that long. No internet cafes in this village...so out came the credit card again! Ah well....

Like I said...I should be depressed..but I'm not..far from it. Today is the first day of my new optimistic outlook on life. It's been a long time coming, but it's never too late.

I just have to step outside the door and gaze at the view to know that nothing in life is as important as just...well...living. Living for the moment, that's what it's all about. Here come the cliches..."you're a long time dead", "life's short", "live each day as if it were your last"...etc etc. But they're all true aren't they?

I'm very happy with how my life has turned out, and I'm talking about it today in the hope that my happiness will rub off on all of those reading who perhaps don't feel too good today...my thoughts are with you and I'm doing my best to send happy vibes your way!

8 comments:

  1. Little Billy is a right charmer - such a sweet picture of him.

    I´m so glad that you feel settled and at ease. The fresh air and beautiful scenery (and Billy ofcourse) must be doing you the world of good as well. Perhaps I should consider Country living too.

    ....another bonus from moving to Milas is that you are actually closer to England (via Easyjet).
    Hopefully they will expand their services.

    Take Care
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you too are taking care Chris? Do update me when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Billy is beautiful Ayak, he really is, what a little doll!!.

    Delighted you are so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou Ann...yes I think he is beautiful...but then I am biased!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a photograph!

    Lovely baby and glad you're in "positive" mode too,

    GG

    ReplyDelete
  6. The smile of Billy just made my day. The smile of a baby is so pure...so clean...nothing is written..they smile with their eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ASD: Yes it's lovely to see babies and children smile. Glad it made your day...it certainly made mine!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x