Monday, 6 July 2009

Before and After and Work in Progress

This is the new enclosed terrace which has created another room for us...together with the rustic verandah built by Mr Ayak. It's still a work in progress as you can see, but it's too hot to do anything and we don't have any money anyway!.



The second pic is of the old dilapidated house in the garden which we hope to renovate some time in the future.



And the third pic is just a reminder of how the house was before we enclosed the terrace.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x