Pages

Sunday, 26 July 2009

Ooh an Award!



I am very honoured to have been presented this award by Jazzy of http://jazzywindowontheworld.blogspot.com/


I have to list 10 honest things about myself, and then pass on the award to 7 bloggers who I feel embody the spirit of the honest scrap and whose blogs I find brilliant in content.


Here goes:


1. I gave up smoking last December but I really want to start again as I miss cigarettes and I enjoy them.


2. I wish I could split myself in two and spend more time with my new grandson.


3. I drink far too much coffee.


4. I spend far too much time on the internet.


5. I comfort eat when I'm depressed or anxious.


6. I really need to lose some weight....now!


7. I have a strong desire to be liked by everyone I have contact with.


8. I have a tendency to be paranoid.


9. I hate unpaid bills...I have to pay mine early.


10. I try to be honest at all times and only make an exception if I think the truth may offend.



And I am passing this award on to :












In Search of the Good Life http://floppysunhat.blogspot.com/




11 comments:

  1. 7. You are, when the other person isn't a numpty.

    Thank you Ayak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thankyou for your kind words TAF and Ann (blush..blush)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7, How could anybody not like you Ayak, you are a doll, I speak personally.

    Sorry Ayak, I put the wrong number down, it should have been number 1, think I will stop writing first thing in the morning.

    Even after all these years, I sometimes miss a cigarette, when passing the pub, and smelling the smoke yesterday afternoon, I thought, oh that smells lovely.

    Sorry again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the award Ayak!

    My word this is your second award now Ayak.

    Those things you mentioned - is me in a nutshell (bar grandson naturally ha ha). Espcially 6 & 7.

    Chris
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well the first one was just a nomination for Post of the Day really rather than the actual award (I think) but recognition is appeciated isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It certainly is Ayak, and in your case the recognition is completely deserved.

    Better make room on your mantle for more awards/dust collectors (can double as book stands you know)

    Chris
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, sorry to arrive so late. I have in fact done this meme some months ago and have the icon in my sidebar to prove it - it seems 'wrong' to do it again - and I'm running out of juicy gossip to confess to.

    Apart from nos 2 and 3, we are sisters under the skin for your other points. Although I gave up smoking about 8 years ago now I do still think about it occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No problem FF. I'm sure there's no need to carry out the objectives of the award to the letter. I think the giving and receiving of awards are what counts really.

    Yes...I do think we have a lot in common xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Wow!

    Just catching up and discovered the award.

    Merci and Woohoo, I'll give it a go,

    GG

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x