Wednesday, 30 September 2009

An Award


I have just received this award from truestarr at Prospero's Cellphone here. Thankyou very much truestarr.

It's always a surprise to me to get an award...a very pleasant one. It's such a lovely gesture. It gives me the confidence to continue with my blog...and it does wonders for my self-esteem.

There are many blogs that I follow...and others I've yet to discover.. that deserve awards.   I'll be passing on this award to just a few of them within the next day or so.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you being given an award...you have such a great blog that I'm always a little disappointed when I switch on and don't have a new one from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fly: What a lovely thing to say...thankyou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are quite rightly raking in the awards these days and I've got to agree with the wise Fly here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Ayak, you deserve every single award, if I could give you an award, I would, instead I hope you just accept me as your dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That will do very nicely Ann...thankyou xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x