Thursday, 1 October 2009

Presenting an Award


It gives me great pleasure to pass this award to the following:

French Leave here.  If you haven't already done so, please have a look at this blog.  It is an honest portrayal of the life of an expat in France, warts and all.  I always look forward to the next post...they are so interesting and full of colour.

(It's also given with a little bit of mischief on my part, because I know she will have fun posting it up on her blog and practising links!!)

I would also like to present it to Gaelikaa who has two blogs, Gaelikaa's Diary  here and Out of Ireland and into India here .  Both excellent blogs which give a wonderful insight into Gaelikaa's life in India.

Finally I am awarding this to Not Waving but Drowning here.  This lady writes beautifully.  She has an extremely interesting family and when she tells their individual stories, she leaves each post with a cliffhanger which has you sitting on the edge of your seat...anxiously waiting for more!

There are so many excellent blogs out there, and these are just three of my favourites.  Do have a look at them...you'll be glad you did!

4 comments:

  1. Ayak, thank you so much! That is a lovely award and to tell you the truth, one I have coveted for a long time! Your blog is one of my favourites and I love visiting here. Now, Ayak, I'm behind in everything, it's the holiday season here in India and with kids and husband under my feet, everything is in backlog. I'll post on this before the week is out - and I'll be awarding you back as well! Love & hugs Gaelxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're most welcome Gael. Don't get too stressed...take it easy.
    Love and hugs to you too Ayak xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ayak! Once you've got your teeth into something, you don't give up, do you!
    I'm trying links today...standby for meltdown....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fly: It will be fine..honestly. If at first you don't succeed try, try again. I didn't get it right first time.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x