Pages

Wednesday, 9 December 2009

Dieting


Christmas is looming. It's that time of the year when most people over-indulge.  Although I have to confess that I over-indulge all year round.

By 1st January, many of you will be feeling bloated and one of your New Year's resolutions will be to start a diet.

I've never tried Weight Watchers, although I've heard that it's pretty successful for lots of people, particularly their points system. 

I've just discovered a blog (on one of my followers' blogs) called Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes here and whether you use Weight Watchers or not, it really doesn't matter.  There are some fantastic recipes which I can't wait to try, and it would be great if they resulted on a bit of weight loss too.

5 comments:

  1. Well, I looked and, if in that sort of that frame of mind O.K. but it doesn't appeal to me. Bring on the stuffed vine leaves and the Adana kebab!
    I just expand, year by year...don't know how, don't know why...only grief reduces me and I've had enough of that in the last two years to reduce me by two dress sizes..leaves a lot to go, but I don't want the grief to match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you found it too! Its a great blog with wonderful recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fly: Well of course I love Turkish food but sometimes I crave variety. I get very excited when I find recipes that appeal to me..especially if they don't have too many calories. Stress and anxiety used to shift my weight pretty quickly, but either that doesn't work anymore or I've got used to dealing with stress better.
    No...you don't need more grief..it isn't the best way to lose weight.


    CJ: Yes...very good

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suppose most people would call me lucky, but I'm struggling to take in enough calories to keep my weight up to a decent level. One day that I don't get around having at least 3 good meals and a couple of kilos just fall off me just like that.

    Last week we borrowed our neighbours scales for a few days to weigh our olives. I took the opportunity to step on there myself a few times and had widely varying weights. Always too low though according to official charts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heiko: You are always working very hard too aren't you? So I guess that would also contribute to keeping your weight down?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x