Pages

Sunday, 28 February 2010

An Award

I've just received the Happy Blog Award from Heiko here.  His is a wonderful blog on his life of self-sufficiency, and if you haven't already come across it, it's well worth a visit.

Thankyou Heiko.

In accepting this award I have to list 10 things that make me happy.  I think I may have done this before with previous awards, so forgive me if I repeat myself. 



1.   My grandson Billy and my daughter Stella...to see them on webcam makes me really happy.

2.   Cadbury's chocolate.  (Will it taste the same when Kraft take over?  I hope not)

3.   Custard....with everything or just on it's own...happy comfort food.

4.   Books...I could never be without them.

5.   The view from my house...unbelievably beautiful.

6.   Mr Ayak returning home from his frequent trips.

7.   My dogs Beki and Poppy...for their unconditional love and lots of cuddles.

8.  My youngest brother...the best in the world, for all he does for me to make me happy.

9.  True friendship...those people whose words or presence make me happy.

10. Blogging...which has opened up a whole new world for me.


I would like to pass this award on to two people whose blogs make me smile:

Firstly, a new blog to me, one that I have only recently discovered ..Bombshellicious here.   I love the way she writes, it's like chatting over a coffee.

And secondly, Jes at Prospero's Cellphone here.  She always seems so happy that you can't help but smile.

P.S.  I've just noticed that Jes has received the same award today from someone else, and also passed it on to me...thankyou Jes...another reason to be happy!

7 comments:

  1. Waa! Heiko beat me to it!!

    I've given you the same award, because your blog is really honest and you make me happy!

    hugs/Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed Jes and posted a PS on my blog at the same time as your comment arrived.

    Thankyou very much. Hugs to you too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well deserved award I love your blogand thanks for passing it on to me as well it made me a happy bunny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome...and thankyou xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x