Pages

Saturday, 6 March 2010

The Sunshine Award

This is a lovely award isn't it?  Very appropriate for the start of Spring.  It was presented to me today by Jes at Prospero's Cellphone

Thankyou very much Jes.

Apart from linking this award to Jes and her blog, I need to put it on my sidebar and pass it on to 12 other bloggers who bring sunshine to my life, with links to their blogs.

If you don't mind, I am going to do something a little different here.

 I would like all of you who regularly read and take the time to comment on my blog, to accept this award.  You all manage to bring sunshine to my days...with your lovely comments, and also through my enjoyment of your wonderful blogs. Please add the award to your sidebar..with my very best wishes...but don't feel obliged to...I won't be offended if you don't.

I won't do individual links because I have them listed on my sidebar.  Have a look and if there are some there that you haven't already visited...give them a try..I know you won't be disappointed.

Here's wishing a good weekend...hopefully with some sunshine...to all my blogger friends.

4 comments:

  1. We could all do with a little sunshine. It did try hard to be sunny today but didn't quite make it.

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly helps to lift the spirits Maggie. I woke up to sunshine yesterday, but by afternoon it was very cloudy. And my mood became a bit cloudy at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well deserved, Ayak.

    You bring a lot of sunshine into my days.

    Prospero's Cellphone was kind enough to give me the same award...wait for the squawks for help in putting up a post about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou very much Fly....

    I've noticed you using links recently...Did you do them yourself? And you just need to click right on the pic of the award and save the pic to wherever you keep your photos. Then when you do your post..click on the little picture image...then follow the instructions..easy peasy.

    Sorry for instructions if you've already worked it out!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x