Pages

Friday, 9 April 2010

My camera's working!

We've had a busy few days...at least Mr Ayak has.  We bought a cheap fabric gazebo last year but the metal poles were very flimsy, so Mr A has been adapting it.  He's used some old wood we had lying about and built a sturdier frame, added the fabric top, and some sun curtains at the sides.  We went into Milas today and took the camera into a photo shop and it turned out that I had bought some dodgy batteries.  So now we have new ones and it's working fine.

Please humour me...I will probably be boring you to tears with photos over the next few days, as it's quite something for me to be able to upload the pics to my laptop and post them on my blog.  So here are a few to be getting on with.  There are pics of the gazebo, me, Beki and little Poppy (who won't keep still for the camera), some of the garden, which although has fruit trees, is still a work in progress...vegetables still to be planted.  There's also one of Mr Ayak, who was very reluctant to pose as he is not looking his best, having been working flat out since dawn.








14 comments:

  1. Still loving your pics AYak, keep them coming, Im so glad u got the camera fixed xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so glad you have finally got it sorted. Just as there can never be too many photos of Billy, It will be our pleasure to see lots and lots more photos from your part of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never doubted for a second that you would work out your problem with the fussy hardware.
    You can save the artsy fartsy photos for later after you get more used to the camera. I am just eager to see you like and surroundings etc.

    Congrats.. see that transmission of positivity really worked!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou Bomb, FF and Nomad. I was pretty determined to get it sorted today...and yes Nomad the positive energy worked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...and I wouldn't knock your photo-taking abilities either. They all look fine to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah but FF...you didn't see the ones I deleted! And I have to own up to Mr A taking the best ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. At last we have a photo blog! The beauty of a digital camera is that you are not wasting yards of film with bad shots. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous view from your house.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous job he's made of the gazebo! I can't believe that your almonds are so far advanced... and that fig! Loving the photos, and you have lovely views of the mountains too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really enjoy looking at your photos.
    Keep them coming!

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh well done Ayak with the camera. Keep your chin up you'll be with Billy so shortly...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks again everyone for your lovely comments and encouragement. I'm really determined to get the hang of this photography thing...maybe it will become my new hobby? I need a lot of practise though!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your view from the house is just beautiful!

    Your Mister is very handy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @eloh: Yes I fell in love with that view the first time I saw it! Mr A is indeed very handy!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x