Pages

Friday, 14 May 2010

Just a quick hello!

I took a few photos of Billy in the park the other day but he moves so fast...and I'm so slow...that this is the only one where I actually managed to snap him facing the camera.

And this is his favourite expression at the moment...he frowns and screws up his nose..and it's very amusing because his Dad sometimes has the same expression so we know where Billy gets it from!

It's been so enjoyable being able to see Billy every day since I arrived and I can't believe a week has gone already.  I really feel that he knows me now and I don't know why I was so anxious about whether he would accept or reject me.

I don't have  much else to write about just now, but I have managed to catch up with reading most of my favourite blogs, even though I haven't  had time to comment on all of them, so forgive me if I have missed anyone out...it's not deliberate.

So that's my quick hello for now...back again soon.

6 comments:

  1. Isn't he super!
    It's great to recognise family traits, too.
    It must be down to the webcams and Skype that he has no problems about knowing who you are and why he wants to be with you...so different from our own childhoods, where odd relatives would appear and disappear without much idea of who they were because they lived so far away.
    You're having the time of your life, aren't you!
    Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fly: Yes I am having the time of my life...thankyou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely to see the changes a few months make

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that you are having a good time. Billy looks like a regular biker with that tough guy look.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah what a cute picture of Billy! Ayak, mangetout peas are really easy to grow. Just put them in the ground in Octoberish and they will grow to about 3 or 4 inches before the winter, and in the spring they'll start growing again! Broad beans are best over-wintered too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monalisa: I can't believe how much he has changed!

    Mr H: Thanks xx

    Jan: Thanks. I'm off to buy seeds tomorrow. Thanks for the advice xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x