Pages

Saturday, 19 June 2010

Awards

I'm very happy to have received two awards today.

The first is the Heartfelt Blogger Award which has been given to me by Gaelikaa at Gaelikaa's Diary.  Gaelikaa writes so beautifully about her life in India, and it's always so enjoyable to read.

Thankyou Gaelikaa xx

The conditions for this award are as follows-


Display the logo.

Nominate some blogs that make you feel comfy or warm inside.

Link to your nominees.

Let them know they have been nominated by commenting.

Link to the person from whom you received the award.

So I pass this on to-


Maggie May at Nuts in May

Monalisa at My Life


auntiegwen at auntie gwens diary

Fly in the Web at French Leave


                    



The second award is from Kaibee at Diary of an all Pakistani Girl and it's a present for my blog...not me!  I've mentioned Kaibee before.  She really is a lovely young girl who blogs about her life in Karachi  (and she always says such nice things to me!)

So I would like to pass this award on to the following blogs, that are interesting reading, or something a bit different from the norm, or blogs which give useful advice.












14 comments:

  1. Thank you Ayak....... I am very honoured. I'm afraid that I'm not too good at passing them on though!
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ayak. It's nice to be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much for the award, I love coming to your blog and reading about your Turkish life. I will be visiting my turkish house next week, I fly out on Friday!!!! yipeee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks for the award Ayak, it's much appreciated x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ayak, that is very kind of you...it's an award you well deserve and I wish I could have given it to you...you've helped me a great deal. And not only with computing for numpties....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maggie: There's no obligation to pass it on...just accept it and know it's well deserved xx

    Nomad...You're very welcome xx

    auntiegwen: You're welcome...and thankyou. Ooh have a lovely trip..enjoy the sunshine...it's very hot right now. I wish we were closer and could meet up xx

    Jan: You're very welcome xx

    Fly: You're very welcome. I love your blog..I'd like to see it published one day xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your awards...they are well deserved! Oh, and thank you for highlighing some of the blogs you like...I shall now go and check them out :-)

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carol: Thankyou very much.

    This is one of the brilliant things about awards, it enables us to find other blogs. Now we just have to find the time to read them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Ayak. Might mention it on my next entry, but won't bother to pass it on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heiko: You are welcome. Of course there is no obligation to pass it on. Just accept it because it's well deserved xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thamk you Mrs. Ayak, You're a gem.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Ayak its much appreciated, am just catching up with everything today hopefully xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mr H and Bomb...you are both very welcome xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x