My grapevine is absolutely overloaded with grapes. The bunches are becoming so heavy that they are dragging the vine down with their weight. One large bunch actually fell off today. The problem is that they are just not ripe enough yet. They are a lovely variety, small and seedless, but they just need a bit longer before they are ready to eat.
Working on the basis that if you have fruit you can make jam, I picked a few more and experimented today. I only made one pot of jam and it's actually very nice...although the colour isn't so appealing:
I just wondered if anyone else has made grape jam? Or better still, does anyone have any suggestions for preserving or using these unripened grapes? I will have to pick some more tomorrow to prevent the vine from collapsing under the weight, so any tips would be most welcome.