Wednesday, 21 July 2010

The Naughty Step

I've been tagged by the lovely  'Cross the Pond to think of someone to put on the Naughty Step.  Cross the Pond actually chose Mel Gibson, which might well have been my choice.  Bombshellicious has chosen Katie Price, and almost chose Kerry Katona...two more very worthy contenders for the Naughty Step.

My choice is Liam Gallagher.  (My daughter won't like my choice because she adores him...sorry Stella).  But he really is the archetypal naughty boy isn't he? 

If you're not completely au faix with his antics you can read more here.

Nevertheless, in spite of his bad behaviour, I do think he is immensely talented and I'm very sorry that Oasis split up.  I love all their music.  My daughter and son-in-law (both huge fans) even had "Love Like a Bomb" (their favourite Oasis song) engraved inside their wedding rings!

But he could do with some time on the Naughty Step.

I should now nominate some of my blogger friends to think of someone they would like to put on the Naughty Step, but actually I'd like to hear from all of you on this one please...either as a comment here or, if you have lots to write about...do a blog post....I can't wait to read about your choices!

9 comments:

  1. I think I'd need a Naughty Staircase, the choice is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes Fly..it wouldn't be difficult to fill up a staircase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to put Tony Blair on the naughty step. For many many reasons.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Oasis, they're just my type, but in their heyday, I was away in India. I have have the internet now and Youtube and all, so I can catch up now. Who would I put on the naughty step? I'll have to think about that one Ayak and get back to you. I promise I will..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooohhh I think I need a bit more time to think about that (when I say think I really mean narrow it down!)

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  6. auntiegwen: Oh yes...Tony Blair...that's a good one...maybe he could make a room for Gordon Brown?

    gaelikaa: I'll look forward to it!

    Carol: It's difficult to think of someone at first but once you do, you find the list keeps growing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sticking with my choice of Mel Gibson. What a loser!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was going to say Gordon Brown but someone has beaten me to it.
    Love your photo in the post below.
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  9. 'Cross the Pond: Can't disagree with that!

    Maggie: Yes that was me who suggested Gordon Brown!
    Thanks for the comment on the photo xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x