Sunday, 12 September 2010

Posting videos...Part 1

I have no idea how to put a video on my blog.  I was hoping to be able to do it by posting a video which I watched this morning which made me laugh.

It was an old Dean Martin clip which I watched on my dear friend Nomad's blog, and I know he wouldn't mind my copying it over here for others to see.

However, I couldn't manage to do it.  So if you want to watch it have a look on Nomad's blog.   And while you're over there, you may well find lots of other posts of interest to you.  It's a great mixture of pics, videos, art, interesting posts and words of wisdom.

For example this recent post A Week of Food is one I keep returning to, because it makes me think long and hard about the differences in our world.  It's real food for thought (if you'll forgive the pun).


ETA:  Note to Fly:  If I discover how to post a video, I'll pass on instructions! (Unless you already know of course?  In which case tell me how to do it please!)

4 comments:

  1. Hey there Ayak. I'd surely have a look at the video but I thought you still might like to know how to post a video in your post. I'll mail you about it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel: Thankyou sweetie..that would be very useful. Make it simple though because you know how useless I am. Write the instructions as if you were talking to a 5 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ayak...thanks. I tried it once, but it was a terrible muddle so i didn't try again!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x