Monday, 11 October 2010
I am very happy to have received the above award today from gaelikaa at gaelikaa's diary. Gaelikaa and I share many similar experiences in our lives...she in India and me in Turkey, and I consider her now to be a good friend. Thankyou gaelikaa.
There's nearly always a task connected with an award and this one requires me to list 8 facts about myself so here goes:
1. I hate the heat...even though I live in a hot climate...when it's hot I stay inside.
2. I have been married three times.
3. I'm useless at gardening...always have been...and wish I wasn't.
4. I'd love to visit China and India. Their cultures fascinate me.
5. I believe in being completely open about my depression....and about mental health problems in general.
We need to get rid of the stigma associated with mental health, and stop treating people with such
problems as if they are mad.
6. I've always been a bit of a control freak and try very hard not to be.
7. I love Cadbury's chocolate.
8. I love my daughter and my grandson and miss them terribly.
And I'd like to pass this award on to the following fellow bloggers, who are just a few of the blogs I regularly visit and enjoy:
A Nomadic View
Ploughing Through Life