Pages

Friday, 3 December 2010

Final Friday but no Silly Saturday

I won't have time for a Silly Saturday post tomorrow because I will be travelling home.

This two week trip to England has of course flown by, as it always does, but I have really enjoyed my time here.  It's given me a chance to renew my relationship with Billy.  It's difficult at his age to remember his grandmother from 6 months ago.  Anyway I've spent a lot of time with him and I think it may be easier from now on for him to remember me.

It's also lovely to see my daughter looking so well in her second pregnancy.  She is very tired.  She has had an awful lot on her plate recently, but she's coping and looking great.  The 20 week scan is due next week so we will know if it's a boy or girl.

I've managed to catch up briefly for coffee with a couple of friends, and of course I had the lovely day with Bombshellicious last week.   I've been staying with my youngest brother, M, as I always do, but haven't yet managed to catch up with my other brother D.   So I am visiting him this morning.  I'm then off to my daughter's for lunch and farewells...probably tearful ones, and this evening my brother M is taking me out for dinner.

It's been a great visit, but I'm ready to get away from the cold here and back to warmer weather...and Mr A and the dogs.

Have a good weekend everyone.

8 comments:

  1. Nice to hear that you had a nice week! And Congratulations to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After a mad month of writing in November, I'm catching up with all my blogging friends again. Glad to hear that you daughter is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice to be wanted and missed at both ends of your spectrum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to see you go but I am glad you had such a lovely time, it was great meeting you and I hope we can do it again sometime. Have a good flight home xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have an uneventful return flight. The weather here is warm and nothing like the snow storm in Europe.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your flight isn't disrupted by the UK's snow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well that two weeks flew by, didn't they? They always do though.
    Hope you managed to get home quickly and safely and that all is well at home.
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone. Had a great time and arrived home safely this evening, flights on time...which was good. And it's soooo warm here :-))

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x