Thursday, 23 December 2010

Season's Greetings


One of my favourite Christmas songs.  One that reminds me of my Dad, childhood christmases....many happy memories.

Well most of you won't have to dream of a white Christmas this year because there's no doubt the snow will still be around on Christmas Day....along with freezing temperatures.  If you are travelling to be with family and friends..do be careful.

Spare a thought for the elderly, the sick, the homeless and the lonely at Christmas.  Do what you can to make it better for them.

Wishing all my blogging friends a Very Happy Christmas with much love xxx




2 comments:

  1. And a Very Happy Christmas to you and to Mr. Ayak.

    The shortbread worked with almonds, thank you and it and the lemon curd have already been eaten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fly xxx
    Glad the recipes worked..you eat as fast as I do then!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x