'Cross the Pond. It did give me a bit of a giggle because these days I am far from stylish...but I appreciate the gesture...thankyou.
There are as usual things I have to do in accepting this award:
To thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Pass the award on to other stylish bloggers, and let them know.
I always find these tasks difficult. Sharing things about myself...I don't know what there is left to share...I write about almost everything in my blog! But here goes:
1. I love getting letters...REAL hand-written letters...not emails, or text messages. People just don't write letters these days do they?
2. I can't wear anything that is creased. Even the old clothes that I wear at home. When I make a trip to England for example, the first thing I do when I unpack is to iron everything.
3. If there's housework to be done, I have to do it early in the morning or I can't relax for the rest of the day.
4. I hate owing money. If there are bills to be paid I have to pay them on time...if possible I pay them early.
5. I like swimming but am terrified of my head going beneath the water. A throwback I think from being pushed into the deep end of a swimming pool when I was a child.
6. I get bored very easily. I have a butterfly brain which flits from one thing to another. I can't even sit in one place for more than half an hour.
7. I am over-sensitive and I hate offending anyone, which brings me to:
...passing on this award. I am supposed to nominate 15 bloggers to receive it, but I don't want to offend anyone by not choosing them.
So I am going to change the rules to suit me and just choose three bloggers for this award, for different reasons.
French Fancy at French Fancy Moves to Kent for moving on with dignity.
Fly in the Web at Costa Rica Calling. A wonderful blogger whose French Leave blog I have always enjoyed. She is now living in Costa Rica and this new blog really deserves an award.
Maggie May at Nuts in May who inspires me with her faith and courage.