Pages

Saturday, 22 January 2011

New Blogs

Isn't it great when you come across new blogs to add to your list?  I've discovered quite a few recently.

Most of them are not actually "new" of course, they've been going for a while, but I've only just discovered them.

It is particularly exciting to find a blog that is actually new. One that you can follow from the beginning, especially if it's one that is so full of promise.

I found one such blog this week called A Girl on the Coast..Living Life to the Most.  It was started this month and so far the posts have been so good, and I'm finding myself eagerly waiting for more.  Go and take a look.

8 comments:

  1. Yes, I have taken a look.
    Good, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is Fly. And I have a feeling there's lots more good stuff to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree with you Ayak. I came across this blog via your own blog here a few days ago. Had a quick look and thought ooh...this is polished, this looks like it's going to pick up a pace and run and run and run, and it's a brand newy too. Stuck my name down there and then and been trying ever since to find a quiet moment to read her posts fully. I'm determined to spend some time back there this evening. But only if I can get out of this damn basement of yours. "Take those dogs of yours out for a walk!".."then I can make a run for it".."Pretty Please!!"...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK Phil...Dogs are tied up for a bit...you can make a run for it now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its always good to meet new people and I am going over right now.
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  6. You won't regret it Maggie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tip. I love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous: Your comment has not been published. I do not respond to anonymous commenters!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x