Pages

Saturday, 26 February 2011

Silly Saturday


STUPİD QUOTES:


"Golden, Ripe, Boneless Bananas, 39 Cents A Pound."
- Ad in the "Missoulian" by Orange Street Food Farm


"Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious." - Alan Minter, Boxer

"I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness." - Alicia Silverstone, Actress

"You guys line up alphabetically by height." - Bill Peterson, Florida State football coach

"Most cars on our roads have only one occupant, usually the driver." - Carol Malia, BBC Anchorwoman

"China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese." - Charles De Gaulle, former French President

"We don't like their sound. Groups of guitars are on the way out." - Decca Records Rejecting the Beatles, in 1962

"I have opinions of my own --strong opinions-- but I don't always agree with them." - George Bush, former U.S. President

"Solutions are not the answer." - Richard Nixon, former U.S. President

2 comments:

  1. It's well seen that Charles de Gaulle was of Irish descent...

    Thanks..these made me laugh!

    Do you know the Bushism...'people misunderestimate me...'

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I hadn't heard that one Fly...brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x