Tuesday, 22 March 2011

An Award


Although I'm grateful to be able to post at all during this blogger ban, I find it very frustrating not being able to respond to your comments....and even more annoying that, although I can continue to read your blogs using Anonymouse, I can't comment on them.  But rest assured I am reading, and as always thoroughly enjoying them.

I decided that I'd like to present the above award to two bloggers who have recently started blogging.  I can remember how delighted I was when I first received awards, and I hope this gesture will encourage you to continue:

 Perpetua at Perpetually in Transit, whose latest post is encouraging feedback from her followers.  I can't comment on her blog of course, but would just like to say...just keep doing what you're doing..and thankyou for following my blog.

And also to A Girl on the Coast.  Another interesting blog.  I notice that she hasn't posted for three weeks, but I hope this doesn't mean she has given up because I'm sure she has so much more to write about.

I'd also like to give the same award to Phil at Blogitand Scarper, a storyteller with a wonderful sense of humour.

And to Jack at Don't Poke the Monkey ...another excellent blog and one which I always look forward to reading.

I hope that all four bloggers may pop in here and pick up this award,  but because I can't notify them direct,  maybe someone will leave a comment on their blogs, directing them here?

And finally a huge thankyou to everyone who continues to read my blog, and for the ongoing advice and support you are always so willing to give.  It's very much appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Ayak, thank you so much! How very kind of you to encourage me like this. Don't worry, your blog is on my Reader and I follow it with great pleasure and interest. Fingers crossed the ban will be lifted very soon and you can get back to commenting yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed a perfectly good chance to wear my Armani frock by the looks of it. Damn an blugga. Thank you to the Academy over there for the gesture though.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x