Pages

Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Testing

This is a test post.  I have no idea whether it will be published because from 6pm last night the Turkish government imposed a blanket ban on Blogger....see this link

So it would seem that because of something that someone did that the government didn't like...again, as with other websites before such as Youtube, everyone suffers.

I'm trying to find a way round being able to post and receive comments.  I can't access anyone else's blogs anywhere...but I can still read comments if I click on "comments" on my dashboard.

The only way I will know if this is published is if someone comments...but I won't be able to respond.

And frankly I haven't a clue what I'm doing!

4 comments:

  1. I replied on the previous...if you'd like to e mail me your text and photo I'll put them up on mine...thanks to your PC for numpties course!
    An absolute disgrace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's dreadful, Ayak. I hope the situation can be resolved very soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x