Pages

Sunday, 24 April 2011

Billy's Birthday

Billy was 2 years old yesterday.  He is an amazing little boy.  He's happy and gentle and very clever.  I'm his grandmother so of course I'm biased!  But he is an absolute joy.

His birthday party has been postponed for a couple of weeks, because the new baby is due any time now.  We thought he may arrive yesterday, or perhaps even today, but it's difficult to tell...he'll be here when he's good and ready I guess.

However, Billy had a lovely day yesterday, with visits from his grandparents and lots of exciting things to play with in his garden.  Here are a few photos:






10 comments:

  1. What a lucky boy! Happy Birthday Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Billy~You are such a cutie and I am sure you have grandma wrapped around your little finger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A belated Happy Birthday Billy! He is a fine looking boy.
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to Billy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little charmer, Ayak! So glad you were there for his birthday and all the best for the advent of his baby brother.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Billy!
    Adorable photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. Still waiting for the new baby boy...shouldn't be too long now I hope!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x