Pages

Friday, 16 September 2011

I'm off....

...tomorrow morning to England to see my daughter and grandsons.

I'll be there for 8 days and I'm not sure I will bother to take my laptop with me, as I doubt I will have time to use it.

My daughter has given me a schedule for the week and every day (except a couple of hours on Wednesday afternoon) has been filled with activities, including a couple of evenings babysitting.

It's my daughter's birthday on Monday, and the boys will be looked after by their paternal grandparents so that the two of us can spend the day together.  It's been a number of years since I've been there for her birthday so I want to make it very special.

I think it will be a pretty exhausting week but I am so looking forward to it.

See you when I get back on the 26th.

15 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time...I'm sure you will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time!!! I am a bit jealous...which I was traveling somewhere!! :>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yey - have a great time. save journey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just know you'll have a great time. Enjoy all of it.
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time! I am sure the bid will love having Grammy there to hug and kiss all over them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone xxx

    And welcome Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great time looking forward to seeing loads of pics when u get back xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a smashing week, Ayak, with lots and lots of cuddles! Bon voyage.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bomb an Perpetua: Thanks..having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had a lovely visit and look forward to your return.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Jenny...and welcome xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't been on the computer for a while...but hope you are having a great and fabulous time with your daughter and grandsons. Can't wait to hear about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have fun Ayak! If you get to London let me know - I'll treat you to tea.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Erica

    'Cross the Pond: I wish I had had time to pop into London but my feet didn't touch the ground for the whole week. Maybe next time?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x