Pages

Thursday, 12 January 2012

It's good to share

I'm very pleased to have received this award from Kelloggsville  because she thought that my blog, amongst others, was a good read. Thankyou very much Kelloggsville..it's much appreciated.

This award is being passed around the blogosphere so that we can discover other blogs that we may not have noticed before..in particular .those that have less than 200 followers. I have to choose 5 blogs to receive this award and the following are just a few of the many blogs that I enjoy.

Those receiving the award should feel no obligation to pass it on, but please post the award on your sidebar.  Should you wish to give this award to 5 of your favourite blogs, then please do a post, linking back to the person who gave it to you, and inform the people whose blogs you have chosen.

My choice of 5 are all very different types of blogs...have a look and you may find something to your taste.  It's a great idea to share links from time to time, and I hope it increases your readership.

A Seasonal Cook in Turkey

A Year Down the Line (Well 4 years now)

Costa Rica Calling

Moving On

Perpetually in Transit

PS.   Blogger's messing me about again and I am having trouble either accessing or leaving comments (or both) on the above blogs, with the exception of one.  So I'm hoping those who were chosen will pop by and collect their award....sorry!


8 comments:

  1. Ayak, thank you! The Costa Rica blog is a very different kettle of fish from the one about France so it's kind of you to give it an airing!

    It will be a pleasure to pass on the compliment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome Fly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ayak, a very well-deserved award where you're concerned. A big thank-you for thinking of my blog. It's very kind of you and I shall enjoy sharing the pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou Perpetua..you're very welcome xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing your award by nominating me - with a bit of luck, it will help me to unblock my current 'blogblock'! I shall take some time read your other nominees though I recognised a couple of my own favourites here too!

    Axxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome Annie. It's helped with my blogblock too. I just have very little in my head at the moment. For goodness sake I've just done a post about spam..how ridiculous is that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ayak!Here I am in a very rainy Sydney and have just managed to get through to my blog - and to yours! thank you so much for this award! It would be great to bump the old numbers up a bit! Can I wait till I get home to pass it on? Also to have a read of the other blogs you nominated.
    love from Down Under! Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Claudia
    Of course it can wait...no rush. Hope you are having a great time in spite of the rain xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x