Sunday, 17 June 2012

Beki

I wanted to be able to write some good news for a change.  Just to let you all know how Beki is getting on.

However, today has been a nightmare. I've just written the following on my Facebook page for the many dog loving friends I have there, so I'll copy it here because it hurts to keep writing the same words:

"So much for putting our trust in a vet. Beki is now seriously ill.  My husband has driven over from Kusadasi and collected her from this bloody useless vet in Milas and taken her to one in Kusadasi. We don't know exactly what the problem is at the moment. 

She should be operated on tonight but her blood pressure is sky high and she is on a drip whilst the vet tries to stabilise her. These bloody Turkish vets take on far too much work and then can't do the job properly.  The Milas vet, the one I put all my faith and trust in,  hadn't even been into his clinic today. She was left all day with no water in 40 degree heat. Fucking neglect..pure and simple. We are so angry and upset. I have every intention of suing him and getting him struck off. Bastard!  I really believed in him.  I put my trust in him.  I really thought he cared."

I'm sorry for the bad language, but it makes me feel better.

13 comments:

  1. Oh Ayak, I am so sorry to read this. It really seemed as though you had found a wonderful man who was in the right profession. But it sounds as though he hasn't the most basic of concerns - you are right to be very angry. Thinking of you .
    Axxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annie I can't believe how easily I was fooled by him. I am beyond angry. Thankyou xx

      Delete
  2. What a shock to read! So sorry! I hope Beki will get better! Sending hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, goodness...and having read your later post first I was just congratulating him...how could he do this to her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just don't get it Fly. I trusted him completely. How stupid am I?

      Delete
    2. You are not stupid. He had done everything which would have induced you to trust him.

      Delete
  4. I was in total shock to read this about that Vet you trusted....SOOO sorry, hope poor Beki feels better soon. (((HUGS))) I just can't believe in some people. You are right to be extremely mad and annoyed at that ****!!!!
    Keeping Beki in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry to hear this. PoorBeki.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am astounded by this news and the way that this vet took her in & duped you all. That is so awful. He must have taken on too difficult an operation. I do hope she can be saved.
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maggie I certainly think he did take on more than he was capable of and I wish I hadn't trusted him so easily. Beki has had another operation today. I'll do an update post a bit later when I have more news xx

      Delete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x