Friday, 8 June 2012

We're in it to win it!

Please everyone I would love you to do me a huge favour and vote in a competition.

As you may be aware I support a dog rescue group here in Turkey....T.A.G.   You can read about their work by clicking on the link on my sidebar.  You might also have noticed that I posted their chipin details because they are desperately trying to raise funds to purchase a vehicle to help with their work.

There is a competition running at the moment, and a chance for TAG to win 5,000 dollars, so please take 2 minutes to click on to this link and vote for us.  Your votes could really help.

http://sunsuperdreams.com.au/dream/view/t-a-g-turkish-animal-group

Thankyou so much xxx

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thankyou Perpetua. Don't forget to look for the email which requires you to click on a link to confirm your vote. Check your junk mail because that's where mine ended up xxx

      Delete
  2. Parts one and two done, Ayak! Hope Becki is rallying. xx, Joan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much Joan. Beki is a lot brighter today xxx

      Delete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x