Pages

Friday, 20 July 2012

Off the Leash

Perpetua's recent post included a little cartoon video of Simon's Cat, which made me laugh out loud.

It reminded me of another cartoonist Rupert Fawcett, most well known for his character Fred.  His latest series of daily cartoons which I follow on Facebook, feature real conversations between dogs.




Rupert's cartoons make my day.  You can see more of  Off the Leash on his blog HERE . © Off The Leash - all rights reserved & Rupert Fawcett's other creations can be viewed on his website HERE

8 comments:

  1. Laughing out loud here, Ayak. That's definitely a link to bookmark and send to my dog-loving baby sister. Thanks for the mention. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Perpetua. I'm sure your sister will love them x

      Delete
  2. That's wonderful!
    Laughing like a drain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you'd like them Fly xx

      Delete
  3. I've been enjoying these care of your posting on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only recently discovered his FB page BtoB and I have loved all his other cartoons for a while. These are great aren't they?

      Delete
  4. The black lab joke is priceless. I've had the pleasure of living with two now and what they think of as 'food' is unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think its just black labs almostlegalalien. When we first moved here, Beki dug up some awful rubbish in the garden which she seem to find appetising..yuk!

      Delete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x