Saturday, 27 October 2012

Expat Blog Awards 2012

I received an email today to inform me that I have been nominated for the Expat Blog Awards 2012.  I am of course very flattered.  There are many expat blogs around which are far more interesting than mine, so I'm not expecting to receive an award, but I am delighted that I have been nominated.

As part of the judging process, they would like to receive comments from my followers.  I've copied and pasted the details as follows:

"The Expat Blog Awards 2012 which will be decided late December, where a
Gold, Silver and Bronze award will be given for each country. One
judging criteria will be based on reviews left on your listing, and so
it's a good idea to get some of your regular readers to leave a quick
note for you. Of course, this isn't the only judging method, but it does
show you have some loyal readers and let's us hear their feedback."

Here's the link to the page if you feel that you would like to leave a few words:

http://www.expatsblog.com/blogs/681/ayaks-turkish-delight

Thankyou xxx

24 comments:

  1. Great...will go to the link now.
    So delighted at the recognition of such a super blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Fly. Very kind words.

    Now I've had a look at the site I see that BacktoBodrum has also been nominated. I love her blog...and she's lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well deserved nomination Ayak. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, Ayak! Hope you and BacktoBodrum can remain civilised friends during the tense run up to the award ceremony!! Axxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha..I'm sure we can Annie! Thankyou xx

      Delete
    2. I'm rooting for Ayak - 5 stars !

      Delete
    3. Thankyou BtoB...I'm rooting for you too!

      Delete
  6. Done.... :-) XX

    Hope you have good weather, we are on watch for Hurricane Sandy this week. Tons of rain and extreme high winds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Erica.

      Do take care in that awful weather xxx

      Delete
  7. Well done, Ayak!!

    I got a nomination too, but in fact, I didn't believe it was a real thing until I saw your blog on the list. :)

    Thanks for your writing.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stranger. And well done you too! Well deserved xx

      Delete
  8. Congrats Ayak! So well deserved. I'm heading over to the link now!! Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Ayak. I'll be across there straight away. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x