Pages

Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Addictive Blogging Award

I've been given this award by omentide (Hilary and Ashley) over at Pul Biber with Everything. They have been living in Turkey for just over a year now, coincidentally in a house in Selcuk that they bought from a friend of mine from my days in that town.

What I particularly like about their blog is all the useful, step by step information on getting through the red tape here during that first year.  An absolute boon to anyone about to make the same move.

Thankyou Hilary and Ashley.

I will be passing on this award to some of my favourite blogs in the near future when I have a little more time to post the links.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Ayak. A richly-deserved acknowledgement of your super blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Ayak, a well deserved award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Ayak. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the title - says it all! Well done you. (Hope you're feeling better!) Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou Perpetua, Erica, BtoB and Annie. And I am feeling loads better thankyou Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Addictive indeed! Well deserved!
    I'm looking forward to catching up properly on return home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou Fly. I have a fair bit of catching up to do too.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x