Pages

Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Off tomorrow morning

Well it would seem that my blog has won the  Bronze Medal in the Expat Blog Awards 2012 which is really rather nice...so now I have the badge proudly displayed on my sidebar ----->>>

Thankyou everyone for the lovely comments you made about my blog. I really appreciate it.

It's getting late and I should really be asleep, but I'm too excited!  I also have problems with my teeth which doesn't help.

Our new modem was installed today and is working well, after half a dozen calls to TTNet in Istanbul...and half a dozen different instructions on how to connect to our network!

 My flight leaves Bodrum at 11.30am and as I have just over 6 hours in Istanbul airport  before my flight to London, I will make good use of the dongle to do another blog post....providing it works OK. 



12 comments:

  1. Oh wow, a bronze medal, Ayak! That's brilliant. :-) Safe journey and I look forward to the photos of the boys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Perpetua. At least my camera's working this time xx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the bronze award Ayak....and I hope all goes smoothly with your travel arrangements tomorrow. Have a great trip. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Janice. Trying to get to England today without tripping up xxx

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your well-deserved win, you're definitely my favourite ex-pat blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thankyou Lilli, you're very kind xxx

      Delete
  4. "Congratulations"!!!on your award, you deserve it. :-)
    Have a safe flight and a super awesome time.XX

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x