Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Jack Scott the Author



One of my favourite blogs of all time, Perking the Pansies is written by my friend Jack Scott.  He writes about his and Liam's experiences of Turkey, with such insight and lots of humour, leaving you waiting anxiously for his next post.

Jack is now fast becoming a celebrated author.  His first book Perking the Pansies, was a great success and one which I thoroughly enjoyed.  The sequel is due out this summer and I for one can't wait!

He now has two eBooks published.  Turkey, The Raw Guide (a guest post by me appears on page 100/101...ooh fame at last!).    The second,  Surviving the Expats.

Because I have problems with my internet connection at the moment, I have only managed to skim through Turkey The Raw Guide.   But as soon as this has been rectified, and by what I have seen so far, I can't wait to settle down for a few hours of uninterrupted reading.

If you haven't yet experienced Jack Scott's work, you are missing a real treat.  You can read all about his books and how to order them HERE

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're very welcome Jack. Let us know if/when the ebooks are published in paperback too as I would love to buy them for my collection xx

      Delete
  2. And such a nice man...so helpful.
    I'll be ordering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the second book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! I love reading these kind of stories!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x