After numerous calls to Turk Telekom and TTNet, it may actually be fixed now, but I refuse to tempt fate by confirming that. However, I have been connected for half an hour now and the phone is working, so it looks promising.
The weather has been good so I've spent the "lack of internet" time out in the garden with Mr A. He works...which makes a mess...I clear up the mess. We're quite a good team.
The bottom garden now has the extended cemented base for our gazebo, four metal posts, and a small wooden fence around two and a half sides (recycled fence of course). The next job is to get some more metal posts for the top, which Mr A is searching for these afternoon, fix them to the upright posts, then cover the top with bamboo which he will collect from the village. We will then train the grapevines to grow over the top.
The bird table has now been re-located to the bottom garden and is on top of a sturdy pole...much safer for the birds.
The top garden has now been completely enclosed with chicken wire. We have decided against chickens for a while, so the chicken house now has another use. More about that in my next post.
|gazebo..laying of cement|
|gazebo base to the right...and Poppy|
|relocated bird table|
|bird table, gazebo area and steps|