Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Happy Blogger Award

 
I am finding it very difficult to think of things to blog about at the moment.  I blame it on the heat, which has forced me to stay inside the house, so unless I sit here and describe the furniture, there's very little else to write about.
 
So I thought it would be a good opportunity to give out a blogging award with absolutely no strings attached.
 
We all love receiving awards.  It makes us feel good.  But then we have to think about having to fulfil certain criteria, like disclosing five unusual things about ourselves, and then it becomes a bit of a chore.
 
So I am giving this award to just a few of my favourite Bloggers, for them to post on their sidebars....and that's it...no further action required.
 
Erica at Sweet on You
 
Annie at Back to Bodrum
 
Annie at Being Here
 
Janice at Janice in Caunes
 
Maggie at Nuts in May
 
 
Hilary and Ashley at Pul Biber (with everything)
 
 
Kelleyn at Traveling Bug
 
Charlotte Ann at Ploughing through Life
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

16 comments:

  1. Thank you....that's very kind of you!

    Now I have to work out how to get it on Wordpress...but I'll wait until it's cooler for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Helen. I'm sure you'll manage it!

      Delete
  2. Big, happy, hugs back at you, Ayak! Love that sunny smiling plant face. Thank you. Axxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Annie, and you're welcome xx

      Delete
  3. Ah thanks Ayak. I've been having trouble posting any comments on your blog while I've been away. The empty box comes up but when I click "publish" nothing happens. But I'm back now so can say a big thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome BtoB. Actually this is exactly what has happened to me on a few blogs that I read, and I've been unable to comment for a while now. I have no idea why.

      Delete
  4. Ooo, thanks so much, Ayak. I'm glad you too have gone giving awards with strings attached. Much nicer. :-) I hope the heat relents soon and let's your brain start to work again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Perpetua. I think awards should be just that...we shouldn't have to do anything else other than accept them. The heat is wearing me out!

      Delete
  5. .........oh thank you so very much.!!!! I'm so excited as it is my first AWARD. :-)
    Love the happy face smiling flower.

    Thank you again and it was very kind of you...XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Ayak....hope the heat isn't too oppressive. I cant believe how cool Yorkshire feels after being in Caunes. I slept brilliantly last night....best sleep for weeks...in the cool of about 19 degrees. Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Janice. Oooh I can't remember what 19 degrees feels like..can't wait for the temps to drop xx

      Delete
  7. How sweet of you! >Love the Sunshine pic. Now to figure out how to get it on my site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it Charlotte. An appropriate award for someone who is always upbeat and happy in spite of everything xxx

      Delete
  8. Thank you for thinking of us. We'll try work out how to get it onto our site.

    We are so happy (just passed the second anniversary of our move to Turkey whilst we were away on yet another wonderful Roadtrip). And so busy (so much to catch up with since getting home from the latest roadtrip)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome omentide. It's been an enjoyable two years for you hasn't it? Happy anniversary xx

      Delete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x