Pages

Monday, 19 August 2013

Introducing a New Blogger

I came across Danni on Facebook.  We share interests in some of the Facebook groups, and we have had a few chats about all sorts of things.

She is 21 years old and she is a lovely, caring girl, with her feet firmly on the ground.  Mature beyond her years.

She lives with her boyfriend in Turkey, and unlike a lot of the romances between British girls and Turkish boys, she has embraced and adapted to the Turkish culture, rather than live like she is on one big holiday.

I was delighted to learn that Danni has started a blog, and thought my followers might like to take a look.   And we all love to add a blog to our list which has only just begun, so that we can follow the story from the beginning.  And this one has started well.

Here it is:  living the turkish dream

Welcome to blogging Danni....and good luck!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're very welcome Danni. Happy blogging xx

      Delete
  2. Oo, another blog to explore... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip ...... will pay a visit.

    ...hope all is well ans especially with those fires.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x