Sunday, 15 September 2013

No end in sight

And the water saga continues.   Mr A spoke to the Muhtar this afternoon and it doesn't look like the work will be completed anytime soon.  At least not before next Friday.

And of course there has been no response to the message left on the village Facebook page.  No rush to help carry water to those who are finding it difficult.

Mr A is popping home tonight to refill our containers, so that will do for a few days.

.....................................

A Note re the TAG Blog...for information

I am no longer running the TAG Blog which I set up a couple of months ago.  This has been handed over to Karen at TAG.

8 comments:

  1. One would be tempted to hope for a lightning bolt hitting the tea house...preferably with the Muhtar inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well apparently we are due some rain on Tuesday Helen. Maybe it will be accompanied by a storm...so you never know!

      Delete
  2. Oh dear. I do hope the situation resolves soon. Though, maybe, once the pipes are sorted out, water cuts will become a less frequent feature of your existence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope so omentide. I keep telling myself that once it's finished, life should be a lot easier.

      Delete
  3. I'm sure the work needs doing but to delay until matters are desperate and then leave you without water for so long is appalling. Any chance that the Muhtar will be voted out next election?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very doubtful Perpetua. No-one else seems to want the job. I'm not even sure they bother with elections!

      Delete
  4. I would be so angry the Muhtar would have to leave the village in order to survive......F,X

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x