Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Two down...five to go



I am sharing here what I have just posted on Facebook, because there may be someone in this area who doesn't use Facebook, so I'm trying everything I can to get homes for these pups.

"Two puppies adopted by someone in our village yesterday where we can keep a close eye on them (lucky boys). 5 more need homes...4 boys and 1 girl. If anyone in Bodrum/Milas area (or further afield if you have transport) is interested in giving one of these pups a home, please let me know. They are now nearly 4 weeks old. They have been wormed, and will be vaccinated against parvo and distemper, and flea treated at 6 weeks old."
 
And since writing this, two more people in our village have expressed an interest, so maybe two further pups will be re-homed, once we have checked that they will care for them properly.
 


8 comments:

  1. That's brilliant news. Lets hope they get taken as they are really lovely.
    Maggie x

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maggie. Fingers crossed xx

      Delete
  2. Great news - How are your own doggies doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all doing great BtoB. Still getting me up at around 5am each day. They bark a lot during the day at cats, sheep and chickens, but are good at night. Tommy, the most recent addition and the tiniest has become leader of the pack. He runs rings around the others :-)

      Delete
  3. I do hope that homes are forthcoming...you two are working so hard to help these little souls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is some interest in the village Helen but we are treading carefully. If Mr A has doubts about anyone then we won't let them have a pup. No point if they end up back on the streets again which is always a possibility.

      Delete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x