Pages

Sunday, 8 June 2014

Mr A...the dog magnet

I've just had the following photos sent to me by Mr A which he took yesterday.  He is working in a hairdresser/beauty salon in Gumbet, and this little chap just wandered in and made himself at home...no fear whatsoever.

Mr A has convinced the owner that they should look after him, and that he will be popular with the customers.  So he is there to stay.







 
 
Edited to add an Update:  Yesterday the salon boss took the dog to the vets and Pasha (the dog's new name) has been vaccinated and treated for worms and fleas, and is now living in the garden at the boss's home.  Another success story!
 

11 comments:

  1. Every hairdresser should have one! What a sweetie and how lucky to be adopted. Good old Mr A! Axxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good news Annie. And even better news today. Just about to edit my post with an update xx

      Delete
  2. Mr.A is a gem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful news. I was pretty sure from you FB comments that this one would become number 10 chez toi......but this is excellent. Well done Mr A. Jxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great Janice. I couldn't be happier. He will have a good home x

      Delete
  4. Mr. A...what a sweetie. A real Turkish 'melek'. What a nice ending to this story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a happy ending Erica xx

      Delete
  5. What a lovely little chap and I'm glad he's found a good home. Mr A is a star!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He os one lucky little dog Perpetua x

      Delete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x