Sunday, 21 September 2014

A quick post

In fact a very quick post.  I still have no internet connection.  This is day 3 and I have no idea when it will be restored.  I m currently using an old dongle which I reactivated.  It was very complicated and I lost 35 lira within 5 minutes of use, then loaded another 35 lira.  It's pretty useless and my connection is intermittent.  Even when I am connected it will just disconnect quickly, usually when I'm in the middle of something.  It may happen with this post of course.

I'm still feeding dogs in the village although have only seen 4 in the last few days.  I'm still not certain whether any of the others were taken to the Belediye shelter, but no doubt I will find out soon.

Thankyou to those who have left comments and apologies for not replying to them, but I did make several attempts and was disconnected.

I hope to be back to normal soon.....fingers crossed.

1 comment:

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x