Friday, 17 October 2014

FRIDAY NOTES

It's been a very busy week and I am finally about to sort out clothes and pack my suitcase for my trip to England tomorrow.  My flight leaves at 6.00am so I will be up very early.

My internet connection is playing up again, but I haven't the time or the patience to tackle TTNet today, so will sort it out when I return.

I am also having problems commenting on blogs again, so please don't think I am ignoring your blogs.  Again I don't have time to attempt to find a solution.

Mr A has a lot of work to do in the garden while I'm away, and is at the moment in the middle of building a more substantial shelter for the three pups' kennels, and then he will lay cement underneath to level it up and also cover the entire area at the side of the house with cement, where they go to toilet, enabling us to hose it down every day.

Sacks of dogfood have been delivered to the industrial estate for the men who have agreed to feed the dogs there.  Mr A will check on them in a week's time.  They have his phone number and will let him know if they need more sacks of food.  He will continue to feed the village dogs daily.....as well as looking after our nine dogs.  He's going to be very busy!

I will as usual be taking my laptop with me, but I doubt I will have much time to log on.  My daughter and grandsons will no doubt keep me occupied and I'm very much looking forward to it.

See you all in two weeks time.

6 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time! Hope you're prepared for rain!
    Maggie x

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Janice, Annie and Maggie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely time with your family, making more precious memories with your grandchildren.
    Bring a hat, gloves & scarf.
    Kind regards
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x