Sunday, 11 January 2015

Just a few words....

...for those of you who don't follow me on Facebook.  This was my update this ,morning:

Dave died in the early hours of this morning. When we checked around 1.30am he was sleeping. At 4.00am he was gone. I don't know why. We did everything we could. I want to blame someone, or something or myself. It won't bring him back, whatever it was. I am devastated.

I needed to let you know, because some of you have followed Dave's progress.  Please forgive me if I don't respond to any comments just at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Lots and lots of love...thats all for now, love Janice xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x