Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Gokova Appeal



You may recall a post I did a while ago about my friend Sonia Garnett who runs Gokova Animal Rescue.  If you missed the post, you can read it HERE

As I mentioned, Sonia has been a terrific support to me and the work I do with our village dogs.

Sonia has not only supported  me, but also other independent volunteers in surrounding areas.  She always responds to those most in need at any given time.

It's very up and down in animal rescue, and there are times when we are down to our last sack of food so have to keep finding ways to raise some extra cash.

So it's time for me to do my bit and make an appeal on behalf of Gokova Animal Rescue.  Food for the dogs and cats on the streets is always desperately needed.  £14 will buy a 15kg sack of food, but even £7 for half a sack would be very welcome. In fact any amount, no matter how small will help.  Some of my supporters regularly donate every month, which helps me to budget for food.  Maybe you feel this is something you would like to do for Gokova Animal Rescue.



If you would like to make a donation, you will find all the details you need on this link:

http://gokovarescue.org/index.php/donatefor.html

Thankyou xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x