Monday, 18 May 2015

ROSİE NEEDS A HOME

This gentle little girl first appeared in Gokova about two months ago.





Beria, who feeds and cares for countless dogs in Gokova and the surrounding areas, saw that she had mange and treated her for this, thanks to a donation from one of my supporters, Christine.   It also appears that she was run over and was seen with a bleeding nose but she then disappeared again.

Beria has continued to search for her, and other Gokova volunteers, Sonia and Janice, have also been on the lookout for her.

She was found again by Beria outside the kennels in Gokova, and promptly disappeared again.  Until last week, when she was finally caught, having been run over yet again. 


She is now in the vet clinic, she has a broken hip and ringworm, and is being treated for these.




This lovely girl clearly cannot manage life on the streets and desperately needs a home.  A permanant home would be ideal of course, but urgent foster placement would help in the meantime.

All her costs will be covered.

If you are able to give Rosie a home, please contact me on here or on Facebook, or join Gokova Animal Rescue page (the link can be found on my sidebar), or contact Beria Atamturk.

This is urgent, so even if you can't give Rosie a home,  sharing this blog on your Facebook page will be helpful.

Thankyou.

3 comments:

  1. Poor Rosie, she has been in the wars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has BtoB. I do hope someone will give her a home soon

      Delete
  2. I will foster her Linda.F.xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x