Pages

Monday, 1 June 2015

Mental block....

 ....I seem to be suffering from this at the moment.  So I thought I would let you know just in case I don't blog much for a while.

My life is jogging along in much the same way as it always does at this time of year.  Mr A is working flat out so I rarely see him.  Those of you who follow on Facebook will have seen my post yesterday about Mr A being at the hospital.  He posted on Facebook that he was there but didn't think to tell me!

I saw it an hour after he had posted it and rang him.  His explanation was that he didn't want to upset me.  So he clearly doesn't get it that I would be more upset to read it on Facebook.  Well he seems to have got the message now and realises it wasn't the thing to do.

He is going back to the hospital later today for a check-up/tests.  His blood pressure is high.  He is exhausted.  The doctor says it's most likely due to stress.  So we will see what the doctor says today.

As far as the dogs are concerned, our "feeders" are continuing to feed the dogs in the village and the sanayi.  Mr A dropped another sack off to the old man on Saturday morning, after he had popped home for a quick sleep in the early hours.  Annie's mum has enough food for a little while, and the sanayi man actually bought a sack of food on Saturday out of his own money.  We will reimburse him for this, and drop some more off to him.

Timmy's swelling after being neutered has now gone down.  I was reassured by others who have experienced this reaction in some dogs.  So nothing to worry about.  I am still treating Blondie's leg.  It's taking a long time to heal, but it looks slightly better so I will persevere with this.  If it looks any worse I will of course get the vet to look at it again.

And of course a gentle reminder that we always need funds to continue to feed the dogs, so anything you can afford, no matter how small, will be most welcome.

That's really all I have for now.   See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x