Pages

Tuesday, 23 June 2015

This week's update

A week ago I started a group page on Facebook.  It's hard to believe it was only a week ago because it seems to have taken off and I am enjoying the conversations with the members who have joined.

I have to admit to finding Facebook more satisfying than blogging, simply because of the immediate interaction with people.  Something that doesn't happen so easily with a blog.

In this respect, I don't think I will be blogging quite so much as usual.  I won't be giving up on it entirely though.

There is no further news on the two dogs (belonging to the old man) who went missing recently.  He had promised to ring Mr A if he had any news.  I really don't hold out much hope that they will return.  I feel so sad for him.  Bless his heart...he still continues to feed dogs in the village with the food we provide.

Annie's eye infection has cleared up with the drops we got from the vet for  her "mum" who also continues to feed four more dogs as well as Annie.

The man at the sanayi is also continuing to feed the dogs there.

Food for all these dogs, along with worm tablets, flea treatments and any other vet care is of course thanks to your kind donations.   As you know this project of ours is ongoing, so we are always grateful for anything you can afford, no matter how small.  (You will find the Paypal donation button at the top of this page).

My 10 rescues are all fine.  They are feeling the heat, but have plenty of shade  and the 6 big dogs "bedroom" is inside the old house in our garden so is fairly cool.  The 4 little ones spend some time in the shady parts of the garden and also on my bedroom floor...which is the coolest spot in the house.



If you are on Facebook but have not yet joined my group, please send me a friend request (Linda I. Kaya) and I will then add you. Alternatively, you will find the link to the group Ayak's Animal Welfare on the sidebar of this page.   Look forward to seeing you there.

3 comments:

  1. I still like the blog posts because I feel I have too much to read on FB and sometimes miss posts. I hope you carry on with the blog updates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will Btob. Just trying to think of a post now

      Delete
  2. I too enjoy the immediacy of FB, especially when I'm too busy or too tired to be able to write a full b og post, but I enjoy both and won't be giving up either. So sorry that the old man's two dogs are still missing. :(

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, but don't feel obliged...I'm just happy you're reading my blog.

Posts are moderated to avoid spam, so if you post under "Anonymous",leave your name at the end of your comment so that I know it's a "real" person!.

If you would like to help my rescue dogs and the strays (dogs and cats) of our village and local industrial estate, please email me for details at lindaikaya@hotmail.com Thankyou x